Sunday, December 30, 2007

History - Huckabee style

“You are not going to find moments on YouTube of me saying something different about the sanctity of life today than I said ten years ago, ten minutes ago, or fifty years ago. You are not going to find something in YouTube where I said something completely different about gun wnership and the second amendment than I did last week, ten weeks ago, ten years go. You are not going to hear me making up stuff about my biography. I don’t go around saying I was lifelong golfer because I once rode in a golf cart when I was eight years old.”
--Mike Huckabee, December 29, 2007, as quoted by the New York Times
To read the whole article:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I must say, I was thrilled by Mike's recent decision to pull the negative ad that his campaign had scheduled to run. Better to lose with honor than to win in disgrace!